ZINC PHOSPHATE CEMENT
Zinc Phosphate Cement [ZPC1]
Brief Description: Adhesive to enamel, dentine and non precious metals-Wide range of uses Proven formula-Reliability assured.
Although first introduced in the 1890’s zinc phosphate cements still play an important role in modern dentistry – Medicept Dental’s zinc cement is no exception combining tried and tested technology with modern processing techniques to produce a dependable and durable cement.
Features and Benefits:
- Adhesive to enamel, dentine and non precious metals – Wide range of uses
- Proven formula – Reliability assured
- Radiopaque – Shows clearly under x-ray
- Easy to mix – To reduce surgery time
- Cementation of crowns and bridges
- Cementation of inlays and onlays
- Cementation of Orthidontic brackets and bands
Typical Properties of Zinc Phosphate Cement:
- Property ISO 9917 – 1 : 2003 Class A Typical Properties
- Working Time — 3 min 0 secs
- Net Setting Time 2 mins 30 secs – 8 mins 5 mins 10 secs
- Compressive Strength 50 Mpa minimum 148 Mpa
- Film Thickness 25µm maximum 21µm
Made in UK
No customer reviews for the moment.