Walker With Wheel
A walker or walking frame is a tool for disabled or elderly people who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking. It is made of lightweight aluminium tubing and its folding mechanism makes it excellent for storage and portability. It features height adjustable legs with 2 rubber ferrule tips for comfort and security. It also features two front wheels to make it easier to move when being used. The walking frame comes with two comfortable handles to grip when using the frame.
- Higher weight capacities keep larger patients active and moving.
- Extra-wide frames give larger patients a more comfortable fit.
- Two-button folding capabilities let patients receive support through narrow spaces.
- Aluminum frame with front cross brace and dual side braces provides durability.
- Comes with 5″ (13 cm) wheels).
- 500-lb. (227 kg) weight capacity.
- Approximate user height, 5’5″-6’4″ (165-193 cm); Width inside hand grip, 20″ (51 cm); Height adjustment width, 33.5″-43.5″ (85-110 cm); Folded, 4.5″ (11 cm).
Made in China