Durico Thermal Papers are Used for printing Video Images on the Diagnostic Ultrasound Device Monitor with Thermal Type Video Printers. Medical Image Printing requires high precision available from thermal printing method.Thermal printer uses heat to transfer an impression or image onto Thermal papers that are specially coated to make the paper surface sensitive to thermal impulses.As a kind of Medical Recording Papers, Printed Images are kept in patient’s record file before or after being reviewed by doctors.
- 110mm x 18m
- For use with UP-895MD, UP-D895, UP-897MD and UP-D897 Black and White Video Printers
Directions for Use:
A. Storing Unprinted Paper:
- Store unused paper in a cool and darjk place
- Do not store in a hot of humid place.
- Do not leave unused paper in direct sunlight or other bright places
- Do not allow any volatile organic solvent or vinyl chloride.
- Do not touch unused paper with finger prints.
B. Using paper for printing in Thermal Pinter:
- Check and confirm the width of paper size for use in your printer
- Select the Paper Type Switch in your Printer to the type of Durico Papers.
- Tear Plastic Bag to get Paper Roll, and Remove the label attached to the top of the paper roll.
- Open Paper Loading Bin to load the Paper roll into Printer,
- Pull out the first 15 to 20 cm (6 to 8 inches). These first parts may have some dust, and cause poor print quality.
- Do not fold the paper or touch the printing surface. Dust or finger prints may cause poor print quality.
C. Storing Printed Papers:
- This Product is for use in Thermal Printers only
- This Product is not, in itself, medical treatment device.
- Do not reuse any part or this Product after printing
- Do not use this Product it the plastic bag is torn, or any unused paper is blackened.
Cleansing Thermal Printer Head:
Thermal printer head may be contaminated when used for long time. Dirty printer head may priduce streaks or spots. It is recommended that after printing 10 rolls or paper the printer be cleaned as per following instruction.
Made In Korea