Water Test Electrolyzer
Testing Analysis Results:
1. Yellow: dissolve Sanso, silicon compounds, organic minerals, molybdenum, silicon, fluoride, other organics
2. Green: arsenic (arsenic), mercury, lead, copper, sodium
3. Blue: bacteria, viruses, carcinogens, organic phosphorus (fertilizers, detergents and pesticides)
4. Red: iron and rust, bacteria
5. White: lead, zinc, mercury, inorganic dirt
6. Black: heavy metals (zinc, lead, copper, chromium, manganese, cadmium)
Water quality standards to measure:
1. Does not contain any harmful substances and odors (especially heavy metals and organic compounds).
2. Softness and hardness of water, usually between 50-200mg / L (as calcium carbonate).
3. PH value between weakly alkaline (7.0-8.0).
4. Water and trace elements, and the proportion of moderate mineral content, similar to the normal liquid
5. Dissolved oxygen and carbon dioxide content of moderate (dissolved oxygen ≥6-7mg / L).
6. Water stronger nutritional physiological functions (including dissolution, penetration, diffusion capacity, metabolic power, emulsifying power, clean power, etc.).
When powered on, the hand can not touch the electrode.
Finger does not insert into the test water.
Do not let children play electrolyzer.
Finished, clean electrode with a dry cloth , and safekeeping.
The tester can not be used to evaluate the quality of mineral water, because when using the measurement of mineral water, mineral water and other contaminants may also be some chemical reactions in the water, will give users a miscarriage of justice.
Do not use a metal container to test.
FOR MORE ITEM. PLEASE VISIT >>