Household Rubber Gloves
Household rubber glove’s primary purpose is protection of the hands while performing tasks involving chemicals. Rubber gloves are worn during dishwashing to protect the hands from detergent and allow the use of hotter water. Sometimes caregivers will use rubber gloves during the diaper changing process to prevent contact with the child’s fecal material/urine.
- Comes in small.
- Medium and large ideal for protecting hands during washing up.
- Protecting hands from chemicals.
- All substances including hot water.
- Very durable and while still allowing you to accomplish necessary and tasks.
- Each pair individually packaged.
Made in China
FOR MORE ITEM. PLEASE VISIT >>